Martyn Fiddler Aviation founded the Isle of Man Aviation Conference in 2011, supported by the Isle of Man Aircraft Registry.
Martyn Fiddler Aviation has over 35 years’ experience in helping clients own and import their business aircraft. The team provides solutions to a number of inter-related issues, including how to own your aircraft, where to register it, how to operate it tax efficiently, how to insure it economically and how to deal with a range of administrative and operational issues.
For further information Martyn Fiddler Aviation please contact:
The Isle of Man Aircraft Registry was established in 2007 to provide a customer focused service for the registration of high quality private and corporate jets and high quality twin turbine-engine helicopters.
Some of the benefits include:
- High regulatory standards
- High service levels and Award winning international reputation
- Neutral Nationality registration prefix
- Secure mortgage register
- No insurance premium tax (6% in UK)
- European time zone
- Professional infrastructure with experience in aviation finance
- Clear and simple taxation regime
- Stable legal and political environment
For further information about the Isle of Man Aircraft Registry please contact: